It's easy... There are Three Simple Steps
Search and Find your Apartment on Rentmoney.com
Inform the apartment you found them on Rentmoney.com
Claim your cash rebate at Rentmoney.com
What to expect. When you will get your cash back
Once you have submitted your cash rebate claim and moved into your apartment, you can expect your cash back pretty quickly. here's how the timing works:
- As soon as your apartment property pays us, we pay you. Apartments generally pay us 30-120 days after you've moved in and met certain guidelines of your lease agreement, which include making timely rent payments.
- The faster you claim your cash rebate, the faster we can get your invoice processed and get you paid.
- You can come and check on the status of your cash rebate payment anytime, simply by logging on to rentmoney and following the link to "check your cash rebate status."
The details you should know...
- Your name must appear on the lease as the occupant of the apartment unit number you are claiming your cash on.
- Payment of your cash back claim is subject to a confirmation from the apartment property that the name on the cash back claim form is an occupant of the apartment.
- Only one person occupying your apartment is eligible to get cash back from a single apartment lease. For example, if you and a roommate lease an apartment together, only one of you can claim the cash back. The first to claim and be verified will be the claim paid, any additional claims for the same apartment can not be paid.
- You can not submit a claim for cash more than 30 days in advance of your move-in date.
- Since cash rebate offers change frequently, the amount of your cash back will be the Cash Rebate listed on rentmoney.com on the day of your application.
We love to pay CASH BACK, but the apartment property will not pay rentmoney and we cannot make a cash back payment to you if:
- You already live at the apartment property or you are renewing your existing lease
- You already have a relationship with the property or (in some cases) a related property that is managed or owned by the same company.
- You are or have been employed by the apartment property or a related property
- You identified a source other than rentmoney as your referral to the property on any document or verbally to the property.
- You have not fulfilled your lease commitment or you have not made timely rent payments.
- You have also used PROMOVE's apartment locating service within 3 months of leasing your new apartment.
Highest Rebate Guarantee
rentmoney.com guarantees that you will not find a higher rebate or reward for renting your new apartment. In the event that you find a higher cash rebate or cash equivalent reward (the "offered higher reward") within 15 days of submitting your lease application, you are eligible for reimbursement by rentmoney.com for the difference between the offered higher reward and the stated amount of the rentmoney.com cash rebate. The offered higher reward must be offered on a similar unit and lease length to your own. In order to claim your reimbursement, you must otherwise be eligible to receive your rentmoney.com cash rebate and then submit a copy of your lease application, along with a copy of the dated offer (made available to the general public) of the offered higher reward to:
High Cash Rebate Guarantee
PO Box 550085
Atlanta, GA 30355
Or email a pdf of the required documentation to: