Rentmoney.com uses reasonable commercial efforts to provide accurate information about apartment properties ('Information') and the rentmoney Cash Back offers. However, Information is supplied to rentmoney by the property owners, managers, or other third parties, and rentmoney.com does not verify or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information. All Information presented on rentmoney.com is provided on an "as is" basis, and rentmoney.com make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective lessee of any apartment as to the existence, ownership or condition of the apartment, or as to the accuracy or completeness of any Information. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such Information shall be at your sole risk. You agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify rentmoney.com from any and all liability arising from incorrect or incomplete Information. The rentmoney Cash Back offers are based in part on Information supplied to rentmoney by the property owners, managers, or other third parties.
Rentmoney.com specifically disclaims any implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose regarding any apartment with Information provided on the rentmoney.com web site.
- Rentmoney.com offers you access to this web site in exchange for your agreement to accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein as may be modified from time to time by rentmoney.com.
- Rentmoney.com will from time to time send you e-mails which you hereby agree to receive. You may unsubscribe to these e-mails at any time.
- Rentmoney.com does not participate in any negotiations, discussions, or proposals for actual lease transactions.
- Rentmoney.com does not render legal, brokerage, or other professional advice or services.
- When you find an apartment home through rentmoney.com and you properly identify rentmoney.com as the referral source, the owner or manager of the property where you rent is responsible for paying rentmoney a base fee and, in some cases, bonus fees and commissions. You agree to report the terms of your lease to rentmoney.com. See get my cash. After you report a valid lease to rentmoney, rentmoney invoices the property for our base fee plus any applicable bonus fees and commissions. Following payment made by the property to Rentmoney, we are obligated to make a cash back payment to you in the amount of $125, plus a portion of any bonus fees and commissions paid to rentmoney by the property, if applicable. If, for any reason, the property does not pay a fee to rentmoney, then rentmoney does not have an obligation to make a cash back payment to you. Note that the day you commit to lease your apartment, you need to visit rentmoney.com to determine the cash back offer available for that day.
- In no event shall rentmoney nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, vendors, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, inciden tal, special, consequential damages including, without limitation, damages arising out of the use or performance of the rentmoney.com web site or with the delay or inability to use the rentmoney.com web site.
- All materials provided on the rentmoney.com web site are copyrighted by rentmoney, or our vendors and suppliers. You agree that you will not modify, copy, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, license, use on another website, transfer or sell any information or other content provided on the rentmoney.com web site without express written permission of rentmoney.
- Except with express written permission from rentmoney, you agree that you will not create links from any web site or web page to any page within the rentmoney.com web site.
- Rentmoney may terminate your account at any time.